This vegetable soup is loaded with cabbage, cauliflower, bell pepper, and zucchini, a healthy meal recipes way to warm up the day. People in a ketogenic diet will love this. It’s so simple to make in your instant pot. Read below to find out how to prepare this delicious soup.
Healthy Meal Recipes Pot Keto Vegetable Soup Recipe
YIELDS: 6 SERVINGS PREP TIME: 10 MINS TOTAL TIME: 45 MINS
4 garlic cloves, minced 1 medium onion, chopped (One) tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving 1 tbsp. tomato paste 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced (Two) c. chopped cabbage 2 c. small cauliflower florets 1 medium zucchini, chopped
3/4 tsp. paprika 1 red bell pepper, chopped 1 (15-oz.) can diced tomatoes 4 c. low-sodium vegetable broth 2 tsp. Italian seasoning Kosher salt Freshly ground black pepper Freshly chopped parsley, for serving
- Set Instant Pot to “Sauté” and add oil, onion, and garlic. Season generously with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion softens, 5 minutes. Add tomato paste and cook for 1 minute while stirring. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Close the lid and allow the machine to cook at high pressure for 12 minutes. When finished, slowly turn the steam valve to the vent position to release the pressure.
- Mix the soup and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley and a drizzle of olive oil before serving.
2. Cucumber Avocado Rolls
A really easy, pretty, appetizer that is perfect for vegans, vegetarians, gluten-free, and healthy eating. These are like little mouth explosions!
Inspired by Pure Ella. Course: Appetizer Cuisine: American, Canadian Servings: rolls (approximately) Calories: 20 kcal Author: Sam Turnbull • It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken Ingredients
- 1 avocado
- (1/4) cup fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- (1/4) teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 English cucumber
- Smoked or sweet paprika for garnish
- Add the avocado, basil, nutritional yeast, lime juice, garlic and salt in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth stopping to scrape the sides as needed.
- Use a mandoline or potato peeler to cut long thin strips from the cucumber. Take a cucumber strip and spread a thin coat of the avocado mixture along the length of the cucumber. A little goes a long way! Make sure to get some avocado all the way to the end, so it will stick the roll together. Roll it up! No toothpicks needed. Do the same with the rest of your cucumber strips. Sprinkle with a little paprika and serve right away.
Cucumber is watery and softens quickly, so if you plan on bringing these to a party, prepare the avocado spread that morning, and store in an air tight container. Bring a whole cucumber and potato peeler and assemble at the party.
Cucumber Avocado Rolls
3. Blackened shrimp avocado cucumber bites
20 minutes · Serves 8 · Light and tasty blackened creole seasoned shrimp on crisp and juicy cucumber slices with cool and creamy avocado and flavour packed remoulade sauce!
- For the shrimp and cucumber bites:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- One tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- quater cup remoulade sauce (optional)For the avocado sauce:
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced or chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro and/or parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and cayenne to tastedirections For the shrimp and cucumber bites:
- Toss the shrimp in the oil and the seasoning and cook in a preheated (medium-high heat) heavy bottomed pan/skillet until slightly blackened, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Assemble the bites with cucumber slices, topped with avocado sauce, shrimp and remoulade sauce.For the avocado sauce:
- Mix everything and enjoy!
- Option: Use your favourite guacamole instead of this avocado sauce.
No matter what time of year it is, we at Hallelujah Diet encourage you to take advantage of the many different ways to turn fresh produce into delicious, healthy meal recipes. Fall in love with food again today by looking through our database of nutritional recipes!
The post Refreshing Springtime Salad Recipes appeared first on Plant-Based Diet – Recipes & Weight Loss Supplements | Hallelujah Diet.